Sunday, February 14, 2016

Its not getting any easier

I hope Jenn is reading this. Because its only way I can let her know how much she's killing me without breaking my vow not to communicate with her. I dreamed about her last night, I lay in silence staring at the ceiling all morning wanting to talk to her, surrounded by the Kurt Cobain poster ahe just bought me, laying on sheets she bought for the bed gave me, another poster she gave me affixed to the wall on my left.

You're fucking killing me, Jenn. I love you so much. I love everything about you so much, I have no will to do anything or go anywhere anymore. I'm basically decomposing. I'm sick without you. What is wrong with me? Why did you have to leave?!

Ive never felt this way about anyone or anything. Tell me, what do I have to do to make you happy? What do I have to do to make you understand? What do I have to do to make you love me? And if I can't make you love me, then tell me what do I have to do forget about you.

I'm sorry again about what I called you last night. Please talk to me. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment