Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I promise:

To never discuss the future again. To never discuss moving in together again. To take things 150% less serious. To be 150% more easy going. To be 150% less needy and dependent. To be stop being the bearer of bad news, emotional outbursts, pessimism, and depressing thoughts. To no longer talk about you coming over every weekend. To stand on my own. To be someone you can rely on emotionally and otherwise and to not crack under pressure. To be someone you can grow with. To be someone you can share your hobbies and interests with. To be a pleasant person. To make you smile and laugh. To be someone you can look forward to seeing and talking to. To eliminate uncertainty about how things will be day by day. To be conversational. To not make you nervous or overwhelm you. To make you happy and never hurt you or let you down again.

 I love you so much. I miss you so much. I miss the sound of your voice so much. I miss looking into your eyes so much. I miss holding you in my arms so much. I miss seeing you smile and hearing you laugh. Every time my phone makes any noise I hope it's you calling or texting. I dream every night that we will see and hold each other again. I would do absolutely anything to make that a reality.  Please, PLEASE don't give up on me. Please have faith in me. Let me make things better. Let me make things right. Let me prove how wide open my eyes are.

Song of the day:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment