Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tuesday

For the past few days, I haven't had the desire to write. But thoughts are bottling up in my mind so much from not writing, that I felt the need to come back.

My thoughts honestly haven't changed much. Jenn is on my mind all the time. I want nothing more than to be with her again and I'm scared to death that it's not going to happen. I wonder all the time what she is thinking and whether or not I am in her thoughts. I'd give absolutely anything to kiss those soft and sweet lips again, to wrap my arms around her again and to show her how much better things can be.

I want to show her who I really am. I want to show her what can be. I just need one more chance to show her that I can be her rock. Show her I have really changed. Show her I am a new person. Show her that I can set things right.

If you're reading, I love you, Jenn. I miss you so much.

Song of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment