Wednesday, March 2, 2016

💕 A Poem for Jenn 💕

Beads of rain keep falling from the skies
Tears of sadness keep falling from my eyes
I've stayed up late and keep on wondering why
We are not a couple on this dark and stormy night

This world cannot ever keep my love in check
Cannot keep my heart and soul from feeling so wrecked
My dreams about us continue on and on
My devotion to you isn't matched by anyone
There's nothing I wouldn't give
No height I wouldn't climb to
No bridge I wouldn't cross
No happiness I'd ever deny you

These beads of rain still fall from the skies
As these tears of sadness still drip from my eyes
Alone I feel without your embrace
Without your lips against mine
Without your beautiful face

Be with me and I will never fail you
I will show you I've changed
I will show you it's all true
I will always be there for whatever you need
A shoulder to cry on
For you I would crack and I'd bleed

These beads of rain that fall from the sky
These thoughts of you that still make me cry
From the most honest and earnest corners of my heart
I wish the rain would let up
I wish we were no longer apart

💑
💗 I love you 💗
💑

No comments:

Post a Comment