Saturday, November 26, 2016

A Nice Day/Night Out

I actually had some much-needed fun yesterday. My new friend Roxanne, who lives just a few minutes from my school, actually texted me and invited me to meet up with her and her family at Archie's Seabreeze in Fort Pierce. We hung out there for several hours, listened to some live outdoor music, and drank some beer. Her family is really fun, and crack some pretty funny jokes. They're very nutty, but in a good way.

After several hours, part of her family went home and a few of them took a walk with Roxanne and I down the street to a bar near the Jetty, where we got some rum runners, took a walk along the Jetty and looked at the stars. Her sister and mother eventually went off and did their own thing while Roxanne and I just sat on a bench, drank our rum runners and talked about random things; everything from music to the new crappy season of American Horror Story to astrology. We continued to talk, finished our rum runners, and headed back to Archie's. Once I knew I was good enough to drive, we met back up with her mother and sister, at which point we parted ways.

I stopped off for some McDonald's on the way home and decided to try the new Big Mac Jr. I've been very disciplined lately, and have been exercising regularly, so there's no need to feel guilty about that. Once I got home, I partook of the ongoing Simpsons 600 episode marathon on FXX that started on Thanksgiving Day, texted with Roxanne and Christine a bit, and did some homework. The end of the semester is coming up fast, it's crazy how fast time goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment