Sunday, August 21, 2016

I don't want to feel this way anymore,

I can't cook dinner without feeling like I'm going to cry. I cant wash the dishes afterwards without actually crying. The phone is dead silent as is my house. No friends text or cal to say hi. No significant other sending thoughtful messages. No family checking in on me. No one thinks about me. Jenn has said barely 3 words to me all weekend. I start school in 2 days and I am dreading it. I worry I won't be able to pay attention or retain information in my infinite sadness. I wish Jenn were here. I just want to hold her tight and feel my worries slip away. I feel so strongly for her and I am almost certain she doesn't feel even remotely the same. Is this how life is going to stay? Am I going to die broke and alone in a tiny apartment like my father?

No comments:

Post a Comment