Wednesday, August 17, 2016

An emotional day

I'm am feeling so extremely emotional today. Extremely weak. Saddened and discouraged with a wreck-less abandon. Her voice melts my soul. I just wanted to reach through the phone and hold her tight, taking in her homely scent and breathtaking eyes which make everything feel okay again. I am going to miss her so much and feel her distance while she is away ever so vividly whether I focus on it or not. I wish so badly I could be there to hold her hand through the streets of Atlanta and embrace her in that king size hotel room bed. I feel so inadequate and fucking useless with no job, with no money and no way to contribute to anything. I vow to change this. I will change this. With childish, emotional tears falling helpless from my eyes, I once declare my undying love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment