Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Punch the mirror, pick up a jagged piece of glass and insert it into the neck as quick and harshly as possible

This isn't me, lord knows it never was, I'm innocent of all charges, so why is this happening?
No one who fucking knows me cares enough to look deep inside of me, at the real me
So why in the name of fuck do I try? I have no reason to lie, yearning for a real fucking life
Is this all that's left? Fuck it all, I'd rather die!

Why must I love a family that sits and watches me scream in agony and severe fucking pain every single day?
With the ability to make it all go away any time they want, anytime they may
My screams, my cries, my innermost desires age with time, with every passing day

I'm here..only here..to haunt your world.






No comments:

Post a Comment