Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fuck you all, I'm here

Drag me threw shit, I vomit in shit inside the lines of which the best will nest and the drifters will die
I am the nightmare you're all afraid will haunt your prayers as you and your loved ones wither and cry
I've died and died and died and rose again just make you miserable, the way I feel inside all the time
Deny me and ignore but the fact is that there's no where to hide, I'm here 

I don't believe in happiness, to ignore the truth is just an ugly petty lie
My conscience is aware of too much ugliness in the world we reside
I deal with it alone everyday in the darkest corners of my mind
Where there's no one to help me out, to pull, I feel so blind

Too far gone, too fucked in the head
I've laid out my cards, now let's put this issue to bed
I've done my time in this shit hole, so where the fuck will it end?

Drag me threw shit, I vomit in shit inside the lines of which the best will nest and the drifters will die
I am the nightmare you're all afraid will haunt your prayers as you and your loved ones wither and cry
This tortured soul that's knocking on the door is the same one whose saved your life
Deny me and ignore and shove me to the ground, but there's no where to hide, I'm here


Fuck you all, I'm here








No comments:

Post a Comment