Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Falter

Watch me falter
Watch me as I flirt with disaster
Busting bottles--why do I bother each day?

Watch me hinder
Watch as the the hardest gets even harder
Sometimes I pray--and sometimes I just feel like I'm falling away even further and further--

The end feels closer
The argument for trying gets even flimsier
Towel thrown in--end this faster

I just smile and cry as I fall away even further and further..

I cry softly
Alone to myself in my bed
These scars feel like--bad dreams that keep clawing at me, ripping at me, RIPPING AT ME!

Watch me enter
The final stages of shame
Grief for my soul--Will circle my brain as the ending keeps coming for me, COMING FOR ME!

Nothing matters
It's almost like chasing the wind
Life comes unglued--I'm just smiling and crying as I keep falling further and further away...

No comments:

Post a Comment