Wednesday, August 30, 2017

With the antlers and red fucking nose.

This is my second week back in school. Everything is going well so far, and my math professor is much easier to understand this time around which is a big plus.

Hazel and her daughter are camping out in my spare bedroom for a few weeks which is weird since I just spent two weekends helping her move. She hasn't explained much and I haven't tried to pry. All I know is that it seems that she and her significant other are not doing well.

I sit in bed at 1:53am unable to sleep still wishing I was holding her in my arms, kissing her on the back and on the neck, feeling her bare skin against mine. I miss her voice so god damn much. I miss her eyes and her smile and her intelligence and her scent and her little peacock-colored Versa with the antlers and red fucking nose during the holidays.

I have just one question...how in the fuck do I escape this prison of STILL loving someone I can never have?

No comments:

Post a Comment