Thursday, December 15, 2016

I don't know what to do.

I am throwing in the towel. She said she misses talking to me everyday, thinks about me everyday, and is now ignoring me. She said I can talk to her anytime. I tried to tell her what I really meant 3 times, but it seems she took that quote, which unfortunately was open to various interpretations depending on how you look at it as an opportunity to cut me off again.

I am at a loss. I can't stop loving this girl, but I can't take these games, if that's what they are. I'm not accusing her of playing games. Maybe she really doesn't want to talk to me, but that is not what she had said just a few hours before this happened. Maybe it is a game, but if it is, I do not want to play. I want the love of my life back. That is all I want, and all I ever wanted.

The ball is in her court at this point, and in the meantime, I must throw in the towel regardless of how long it sits idle. Maybe it'll be forever, but I of course hope I am wrong about that.

"I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do when she makes me sad."


No comments:

Post a Comment