Sunday, February 12, 2012

Out of the hospital

I recently spent 15 days in John T. Mather Memorial Hospital's adult psychiatric unit. It happened after a psychology appointment where my therapist declared me suicidal and called the police on me, and had them handcuff me and transport me to the hospital. Since being discharged from the hospital, I can't honestly say I feel any better than when I went in. I have seen a few friends, gone out a few nights, but my life for the most part is exactly the same. My mom wants nothing to do with me, I have been officially unwelcome for returning to Florida. My sister still doesn't talk to me, and just like before, I have no job, no car and no direction. I am still waiting for a change, but nothings happening. Maybe I'll write more later.

2 comments:

  1. It's situations like this that I'm grateful for blogging. I wasn't expecting that. But I must admit I have been sat waiting for your next blog entry, sad I know. I sincerely hope that karma works in your favour, because I feel that you truly deserve something to happen.. But please keep on writing.

    Ginny x

    ReplyDelete