Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wake Up and Smell How Pathetic You've Been

No one will ever walk all over me again.

I've been so fucking stupid. I basically wrapped myself around her fucking finger myself. There's nothing I wouldn't of done for that girl. I was so excited to give her that stupid fucking mug. It's already sank to the status of being a meaningless fucking afterthought and it probably will never see the light of fucking day. I have become so pathetic, I've surrendered all dignity to be this girl's fucking footstool, a girl who's known for quite sometime now that she can treat me basically however she wants and that regardless, I will always come running.

Until now.

She isn't talking to me again. We said goodnight last night and apparently now, today I am no longer worthy of her time. And that's fine. I reached out a few times and she is just fucking ignoring me. The ball is in her court. I'm not gonna stress over it. Life goes on. She knows where to reach me, but I won't be holding my breath this time. She seems happier without me. It seems I may be taking my mom to go see Manson in July instead.

If that's the way she wants it, that's what she'll get. I don't want someone that doesn't want me.

No comments:

Post a Comment