Friday, May 15, 2015

Go ahead

It's amazing how fast minds can change
It's amazing how fed up we can get
I offered my most heart-felt apologies
But now my face is turning red
You can fuck off and die now for all I fucking care

Go ahead, go ahead

I knew I had made a few mistakes, though they were minor
I went above, and beyond, girl to try and rectify it
I shared everything I had with you, never turned you away
But like a pile of batshit, you scooped me up and thew me out

Go ahead, go ahead

Now, babe I know, I know I am the bad guy
That's the nature of this game
You wait for one mistake and toss the guy away
That's okay with me now, girl, that will be just fine

Go ahead, Go ahead

Throw your tantrum, throw it hard
The only one losing this bullshit battle in the end is you

Go ahead, go ahead

I will be just fine knowing that this friendship is now dead


No comments:

Post a Comment