Sunday, April 27, 2014

GOALS

Goals for this coming week:


1) Apply for work (several different jobs)

2) Use rowing machine and get a real routine started

3) Continue reading "11/22/63" by Stephen King

4) Work on writing

5) Work on drawing

6) Study odds for lottery and Kentucky Derby

i have been in a serious rut for what feels like an eternity now, and my depression is worsening. As my inactivity and laziness makes me feel more and more worthless, I realize only I can change my situation. If I do just a little bit of all these things a little bit each day, and a little more and more each day as time goes on, I will feel gratified with myself, I will feel productive, and it will become normal. I must do this, and I must do it this week. And I will. 

No more laying in bed all day feeling sorry for myself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment